The Gina Kent Group, Gilbert, AZ:
Wow your friends with these creative housewarming gifts!
One of the major times in our lives is buying a new home. We love to celebrate this momentous occasion with our friends, by showing our love and support. Anyone can go out an purchase a gift, but sometimes it means so much more when the gift is created specifically for your friend’s personal taste. Here are some creative housewarming gift ideas that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
1. DIY Wooden Stamped Hangers: make enough for your friend to fill their coat closet with these lovely custom stamped wooden hangers.
2. DIY Vintage Teacup Candle: this is the perfect gift for your friend that loves shabby chic style.
3. DIY Sweet and Savory Breakfast Basket: treat your friends to a yummy breakfast in their new home.
4. DIY Herb Filled Basket: your gardener friends are sure to love this beautiful herb filled basket. We loved the gold leaf rocks that they can place in their garden. You could customize it even more by letting them choose their own message to put on the rocks.
5. DIY Ice Cream Sundae Kit: what a great gift basket to give a family with young children.
6. DIY Grill Lover Gift Basket: this grill lover basket is a great way for your friends to enjoy their new backyard.
7. DIY Game Night Gift Basket: this is another great family gift basket idea.
8. DIY Flavored Salts: do you have a foodie friend that you’d like to impress? What a great gift for a food lover.